Scaled broadband access with pppoe

Mike mike-nanog at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Jan 26 21:26:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

	I am looking for pointers or stories from the field concerning the
operational challenges faced by operators of large scale broadband
access, particularly those who serve lots of PPPoE. I'm interested in
hearining about your pain, what heroics you have had to jump thru to get
what you wanted, what kinds of things keep you up at night (or let you
sleep, your choice). No sales, I'm an operator too and have my own list
of pain points and just wanna compare notes is all.

Thank you.
Mike-