LX sfp minimum range

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:27:17 UTC 2012

Theoretically speaking Yes there should be an issue while using the LX SFP
for short range because it may damage the receiver part. But we've been
using it for quite a long time within datacenter for rack to rack switch
connectivity without harming the SFP or the performance.

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui