"Registered ULA" (Was: using ULA for 'hidden' v6 devices?)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Jan 26 03:02:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Jeroen Massar <jeroen at unfix.org> wrote:
> On 2012-01-26 02:21 , William Herrin wrote:
>> Should their packets ever leak on to the public
>> Internet, the ULA users want them to fail.
>
> If one does not want packets to get to the Internet then don't connect
> it to the Internet.

Jeroen,

I once worked with an otherwise brilliant gentleman who in his rigid
mindset earnestly believed that the correct solution to contingency
planning was: don't make mistakes. He gave notice when he figured out
that hiring me was the owner's contingency plan.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004