Megaupload.com seized

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:12:04 UTC 2012

On 23 January 2012 04:05, Jacob Taylor <orangewinds at gmail.com> wrote:
..

> Tahoe-lafs can be fast. A grid I help out with is often capable of
> 600kilobyte/per/second downloads (or faster), and I personally have
> several files stored on there in excess of 500mb. Close enough to your
> 700mb movie example.
>
> I use this storage as a CDN of sorts, as a friend wrote an HTTP
> interface to the Tahoe-lafs grid.

Fast and not centralized seems good traits.  Urls are ugly, but thats
manageable, are not human readable, but humans can copy it around.

> Should you wish to see it in action, the code and download links are
> over here --> http://cryto.net/projects/tahoe.html

I get this:
2012-01-24 10:01:22 ERROR 504: Gateway Time-out.

Googling for VVJJOkNISzp3NWo1aWd2M3NmYnlsM21pczZ5enRjN2thbTpmMjdjenBtNW13ZmxkY2Rud2NpM3NxeGVkamRncmt0ZGljYTd4bXFsNWN3bGh0c2x4bWdhOjM6NjozMTM2
finds only this site. (I somehow expected to find other servers
hosting a gateway to the same file).

ℱin del ℳensaje.