LAw Enforcement Contact

James Laszko jamesl at mythostech.com
Mon Jan 23 01:50:14 UTC 2012

Perhaps:

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

James Laszko
Mythos Technology Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Pishdadi [mailto:apishdadi at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 5:36 PM
To: Darius Jahandarie
Cc: NANOG
Subject: Re: LAw Enforcement Contact

We've been contacted by the Secret Service before regarding customer servers that have been doing shady stuff. apparently they do alot of the cybercrime work for the federal government. from what I've seen we've been contacted more by them then the FBI. I did email a contact from the SS from a issue early in 2011, hopefully he responds.