Polling Bandwidth as an Aggregate

Matt Addison matt.addison at lists.evilgeni.us
Sat Jan 21 00:44:23 UTC 2012

On Jan 20, 2012, at 12:49, Nathan Eisenberg <nathan at atlasnetworks.us> wrote:

> The web interface allows for interface aggregation, and the code for doing that could probably be reverse engineered easily enough for other reporting mechanisms as well.

On this point (of nice aggregation UIs) is anyone here using Graphite
as a backend for their time series data stores? You have to
supply/write the poller yourself but it seems an ideal backend for a
"just graph everything" approach which allows the poller to use SNMP
get-bulk requests which I haven't seen other pollers (rtg/mrtg/spine)
doing.

~Matt