interim SIDR meeting at NANOG 54

Murphy, Sandra Sandra.Murphy at sparta.com
Fri Jan 20 02:17:59 UTC 2012

The IETF SIDR wg plans an interim meeting, to be held in San Diego the Thu after the end of NANOG 54 (Thu Feb 9).

The intent is to get operator input into two topics that have been energetically discussed on the sidr mailing list: replay-freshness protection and route leaks.  The discussion of both topics has concentrated on operational impacts, so the opinions of operators would be useful.

The announcement can be seen at:  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg03881.html.

I am working on logistic details with the NANOG hotel or others nearby.  When details are final, I will post them to both this list as well as the IETF SIDR mailing list.

--Sandy