US DOJ victim letter

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Jan 19 21:39:37 UTC 2012

+1 on these emails we have received 3 of them.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com

Once upon a time, Alan Clegg <alan at clegg.com> said:
> I was amused to discover that to proceed on the web, I had to enter my
> last name as "Representative"  -- as in "Dear Business Representative".
>  Yep, really.

<aol>me too</aol>

After I got yet more such generic and useless info, I lost interest.  I
tried to go back and log in again, only to get this error from clicking
"Login" on the main page:

   The page you have requested does not exist, or can not be accessed.
   Please log in to the application from the main login page.

The link is back to the same login page.  Hope it isn't anything
actually important, as the emails and website have been a complete
useless joke (that some contractor probably got millions for).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>