bgp question

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Jan 18 23:48:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Deric Kwok wrote:

> Could you tell me more about "routing registries"?
> I would like to learn it

In a nutshell, Internet Routing Registries (IRRs) are places where
networks can store information that describes their routing policies.
Other networks can query this information and use the results to build or
update their filtering policies.  You can find an extensive list of
registries and more background information at http://www.irr.net/

> 2nd questions?  Are you familiar to quagga?
> ls it supporting equally multipath in different bgp connections?

I haven't messed around too much with quagga, so I can't give you a good
answer on that at the moment.

jms