accessing multiple devices via a script

Rhys Rhaven rhys at rhavenindustrys.com
Sun Jan 15 19:13:24 UTC 2012

I do this with cluster-ssh, as in some networks I have a generic
script-daemon login that use to log into them all simultaneously. cssh
uses tk and xterm, so its a bit long in the tooth.

New hotness to do this is something like keyboardcast, which can
broadcast keyboard input to however many windows you want. Its currently
broken on Ubuntu 11.10, but I think it works in .04.