community strings for Reliance Globalcom

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Jan 13 08:41:47 CST 2012

I could be wrong, but I think OP was requesting for BGP communities. I don't think he was asking for their SNMP community strings - I've never heard of a situation where a provider would allow their customers to poll their routers via SNMP.

Or did I miss something?

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ER, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks