In search of uplink vendor

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Fri Jan 13 03:32:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 01:56:38PM -0800, JC Dill wrote:
> On 12/01/12 12:18 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:

	time to update the wikipedia entry then...

	think parents suppression of "communication [] considered
	objectionable, harmful, sensitive or inconvenient"  wrt
	their children.   the key is "controlling body"... be it
	ISP, Government, CorporateIT, your mom, or the school board.

	It might even be -YOU-  (you do have control, right?)

/bill