In search of uplink vendor

Paul Kaminsky paul at impletec.com
Thu Jan 12 16:11:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We are at a stage where we need an all-out uplink vendor to fuel our business endeavor. The bells and whistles we need are:

1. 1 Gbps link with complete block of UDP/ICMP protocol
2. BGP session with our AS
3. Ability to blackhole (no route to host) by /32 prefix
4. Presence in Equinix SV1 or SV5 (San Jose) DC's - this is not mandatory, we're open for suggestions

If you feel your company measures up or is a cut above the rest, please get in touch with us to discuss the specific details.

Cheers
Paul