SSL Certificates

Henry Yen henry at AegisInfoSys.com
Tue Jan 10 02:50:00 UTC 2012

verisign, who used to own geotrust (who owns rapidssl) was sold
to symantec last year.  or some similar swapping of chain links.

anyway, for some, the symantec umbrella might be a polarizing factor.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York