Whacky Weekend: Is Internet Access a Human Right?

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Fri Jan 6 06:58:58 UTC 2012

Nathan Eisenberg <nathan at atlasnetworks.us> wrote:
>> There are no such rights. Each positive right is somebody else's obligation.
> This is antisocial nonsense.
If you want to be a slave, that's your right.  But leave me out of your
schemes, please.  May I ask you to remove the guns and violence your
"representatives" are threatening me with if I refuse to "participate"?
Because I don't think it's possible to have a civilized discussion when
one party insists on forcing the other to obey.

By the way, it takes a really twisted mindset to consider violence
towards people who didn't do anything bad to you as socially acceptable.

--vadim