Whacky Weekend: Is Internet Access a Human Right?

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Thu Jan 5 20:15:15 UTC 2012

Universal Access vs Universal Service

It is important to understand the difference.

I have argued that Developing countries should only provide Universal
Access as the weight of providing Universal Service is way too expensive
and would tax too much the business community which is developing the
economy so that Universal Service may become a reality one day.