AD and enforced password policies

Jones, Barry BEJones at semprautilities.com
Thu Jan 5 19:01:55 UTC 2012

'Either way, expiring often is the first and most effective step at making the lusers hate you and will only bring the Post-It(tm) makers happy.'

If you want to make them really, really unhappy, implement a rotating user ID coupled with an often expiring password policy. For example, User ID jjones1, jjones2, jjones3, jjones4 (for winter, summer, fall, spring). Works with clothing choices, but angers user communities... :-)