Whacky Weekend: Is Internet Access a Human Right?

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Thu Jan 5 15:45:25 UTC 2012

I agree with Vint here. Basic human rights are access to food, clothing
and shelter. I think we are still struggling in the world with that. With
your logic one would expect the radio and TV to be a basic human right but
they are not, they are and will remain powerful medium which be enablers
of something else and the Internet would fit there.

Zaid