Multicast video stream to EIA analog channel

Matt Bernardi m.d.bernardi at zitomedia.net
Tue Jan 3 17:21:42 UTC 2012

Dave, thanks for the advice. I thought about using VLC but could figure
out how to modulate it to the proper EIA channel. I figured someone
would've made a PCI-E card that has a RF interface w/ upconverter
built-in. The only one I found was from DEKTEC and they only modulate to
digital signals not analog. I'll start playing with that today!

Thanks again.