Time Warner Cable issues in Ohio ?

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Tue Feb 28 23:38:01 UTC 2012

Sounds very much like an issue with a link aggregation.
Seen this a couple of times with various carriers...apparently
monitoring lag's isnt a top priority nowadays.
Try to find out which hop is causing the problems (do multiple
traceroute's or use mtr on affected and unaffected servers) and drop TWC
a mail.