Programmers with network engineering skills

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:34:12 UTC 2012

Isn't this what the entire DevOps movement is kinda trying to push?

I see quite a few of these gigs pop up on Craigslist.  If you've
already invested some time in the search, perhaps it'd be better to
hire someone good with C/PHP and train them in the art of networking.

If you're located in a major city, I'm sure you can find a community
college that has a networking certificate program you can send your
developer to, along with an in-house training program.

Just a thought.  Best of luck.  :)

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0