Programmers with network engineering skills

A. Pishdadi apishdadi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:27:28 UTC 2012

Hello All,

i have been looking for quite some time now a descent coder (c,php) who has
a descent amount of system admin / netadmin experience. Doesn't necessarily
need to be an expert at network engineering but being acclimated in
understanding the basic fundamentals of networking. Understanding basic
routing concepts, how to diagnose using tcpdump / pcap, understanding
subnetting and how bgp works (not necessarily setting up bgp). I've posted
job listings on the likes of dice and monster and have not found any good
canidates, most of them ASP / Java guys.

If anyone can point me to a site they might recommend for job postings or
know of any consulting firms that might provide these services that would
be greatly appreciated.