Network Traffic Collection

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Feb 23 23:30:52 UTC 2012

Netflow / Sflow with one of the fallowing software packages

http://www.plixer.com/products/netflow-sflow/scrutinizer-netflow-sflow.php
http://www.solarwinds.com/NetFlow

http://www.arbornetworks.com/
Or the hand full of other open source options out there.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com