FCoE Deployment

David david at davidswafford.com
Wed Feb 22 23:10:32 UTC 2012

our reason btw was to cut down on cabling/switch costs, it starts to add up when you consider how many blades get eated by 1gb copper.  going to DL580s amd a few hp chassis.  A chassis used to eat nearly 64 copper 1gb and 32 fiber channel connections.  on FCoE/CNAs, we're literally talking 4 x 10gb cables (16 blades).

David

Sent from an email server.