WW: Colo Vending Machine

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Wed Feb 22 16:50:04 UTC 2012

On 22-Feb-12 10:34, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 08:09, Joel jaeggli <joelja at bogus.com> wrote:
>> If we just stop printing things the problem goes away.
> I think Xerox promised me a paperless office (starting in the 1980s?).  I am still waiting.

That's an odd thing to expect from a company that made its name in
photocopiers, printers and fax machines, i.e. machines that enabled
using /more/ paper in the office rather than less.

However, my office /is /almost entirely paperless today; everything is
done via email/web except where paper is required by the legal system.
Nearly all of what I do print is signed, scanned to PDF and shredded
within minutes.