Customer Notification System.

James Wininger jwininger at ifncom.net
Tue Feb 21 22:58:19 UTC 2012

We are a smaller ISP in Indiana. We are growing quite rapidly (yeah for
us). We have a need for a customer notification system. We have simply
out grown the ability to send emails to our customers manually. We need
to have a better way of notifying our customers of maintenance etc.

We would need to send notifications out to say about 400 customers.
Ideally the system would send an attached PDF. It would be great if this
system were SQL based etc.

Does anyone know of a system that is out there that does this? We have
looked at a few applications (windows based) but integration with
billing etc seems to be a caveat. I have thought of possibly using a
mailing list type approach, but that gets us back to (almost) where we
are today. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

--

Jim Wininger

jwininger at ifncom.net