IX in France

Raphael MAUNIER rmaunier at neotelecoms.com
Tue Feb 21 17:04:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

In Paris you have Equinix Paris, Sfinx and FranceIX. I'm the co founder of
Franceix with 2 other folks, so I know well the subject :)
Franceix is a neutral IXP, and based on an association model ( exactly the
same model as Amsix ).

Today FranceIX is the biggest one in Paris and is located in all carrier
hotel in Paris ( except Equinix )  and also in Marseille.
There is some gateway with other IXP : Sfinx, Lyonix and Lucix (
Luxembourg ).

Both EquinixFR and Franceix have a partner program and you can connect to
both using a third partner ( or of course directly ).

You can have more information here : https://www.franceix.net/ or send an
email to info at franceix.net

Regards,
--