Single-port Network "KVM"

Dmitry Cherkasov doctorchd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:04:03 UTC 2012

Not exactly what was asked originally but consider using Dell
PowerEdge servers with Enterprise iDRAC component. You get nice IP-KVM
+ power switch. This adds around $300 to the overall server price.
BTW, looks like this iDRAC is implemented on the base of Avocent gear
which is one of the best in IP-KVMs.
I'm completely satisfied using iDRACs in a number of servers.

Just my $0.05.

Dmitry Cherkasov