[NANOG-announce] NANOG 55 - Vancouver: Call For Presentations

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Feb 20 22:43:35 UTC 2012

     NANOG Community,

     After an awesome meeting in San Diego, we're already starting to get ready for NANOG 55 in Vancouver.
If you have a topic you'd like to speak about, we'd love to consider it.  Please watch
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/callforpresentations.html for more information.

     Please keep these important dates in mind:

     Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:       02-Apr-2012
     Final Slides Due:                                                  09-Apr-2012
     Draft Program Published:                                    27-Apr-2012
     Final Agenda Published:                                      15-May-2012

     Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org

     Looking forward to seeing everyone in San Diego.

     -Dave Temkin

     (Chair, NANOG Program Committee)