Laptop with reverse VGA

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Mon Feb 20 21:47:20 UTC 2012

Interesting thought.....

You know you can easily put together something like such...

Some ideas for you:--

Screens:  (these are mostly designed to be 2nd Screens on laptops).

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=lt1421&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=13474581570&ref=pd_sl_8j9d6nstmk_b
<http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=lt1421&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=13474581570&ref=pd_sl_8j9d6nstmk_b>

More Screens:  Mostly designed for industrial / POS applications.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=lilliput+vga+lcd&_sacat=0&_stpos=33155&_sop=16&gbr=1&_odkw=10.1%22+vga+lcd&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=lilliput+vga+lcd&_sacat=0&_stpos=33155&_sop=16&gbr=1&_odkw=10.1%22+vga+lcd&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313>

http://store.earthlcd.com/LCD-Products

For Keyboards:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?keywords=small+keyboard

Or if you can order one of these..... Exactly what you are looking for !!!
http://store.earthlcd.com/LCD-Products/Portable-Monitors

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support at Snappydsl.net