WW: Colo Vending Machine

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:51:00 CST 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

I was informed just a bit ago that one of the Equinix datacenters in
the SF Bay Area that I haven't been in to yet in fact has an old coke
machine that someone set up with a credit card reader and, among other
things, it apparently dispenses GBICs.

This could be someone playing a game of radio from the conversation
here, but he's not on NANOG (or so he says).

-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com