Simple Cable Marking Standards

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Sat Feb 18 00:36:48 UTC 2012

One thing I will do if I have some spare time at the colo is wander the aisles and see what other folks have done in certain situations.  Many people put some nice work on display, so, admire it and learn from it.  Some of it "looks" really nice but can be a pain to work with, too so you have to consider how it would be to have to pull a blade from that switch that looks really nice at first until you consider having to actually replace anything in that network.