Colo Vending Machine

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Fri Feb 17 19:01:39 UTC 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Erik Soosalu wrote:

> 1) Patch cables every 1' length from 3-10'
> 2) Velcro wrap
> 3) Tools (screwdrivers, etc)
>
> And since the racks usually come with the cage nuts, maybe the colo should just provide them.

they do? nonono, you have to buy those seperately :P

racks don't even come with "doors" and "side walls" etc by default *grin*

you have to buy them seperately anyway if you want to make sure your
company uses all the same ones, so you don't have to take them out again
and replace them because some fukkin idiot put the wrong size into the
hole as it "came with something else"