common time-management mistake: rack & stack

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Feb 17 14:11:32 UTC 2012

     Hi,

     Or sometimes you don't let a hazardous task like handling a Carrier
Class Router to your CCNA in case they injure themself.

     Or worst...  drop it =D

     ( From an actual experience )

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443