time sink 42

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Fri Feb 17 05:10:00 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: time sink 42 Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:25:15PM -0500 Quoting Keegan Holley (keegan.holley at sungard.com):
> If you're building a datacenter probably not.  Other than giving the remote
> hands some identifier and making them label the servers themselves.  If
> you're at a conference you could get away with using masking tape and a
> sharpie.

The Sharpie(tm) gets my full approval.

The masking tape not.

For conferences, Permacel 724 is the ultimate tape, as seen on major rock tours.
	http://www.goodbuyguys.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/22_52_83

For more permanent marking, without going to label printing (for
which I think Brady is the best) I like tesa brand cloth tape from
Beiersdorf. 4541 is my favourite model.
	http://www.tesatape.com/industry/products/tesa_4541.html

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668