Which P-Touch should I have?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Feb 16 22:06:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Joel M Snyder" <Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM>

> Anyone got a solution for *that* particular problem? Should I get a
> better TZ-compatible labeler?

If you're labelling a batch of stuff all at once, you should definitely
get one that runs from your PC; I have a PT-2430PC, and their software is
actually pretty damn skippy, as long as you're running Windows.  It won't
run in WINE at all, cause it wants to install its own USB driver.  I'll be
trying it in VBox next.

Cheers,
-- jra