Common operational misconceptions

Shumon Huque shuque at
Thu Feb 16 08:08:18 CST 2012

We run IS-IS at the University of Pennsylvania as the IGP for
IPv6. I know of a few other non-ISPs too but I won't speak for
them. At the time we initially deployed IPv6, it was pretty
much one of the few safe choices (OSPFv3 implementations were
very new then).

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:00:04AM -0600, Kenneth M. Chipps Ph.D. wrote:
> "ISIS is used in organizations other than ISPs" Any examples you can share
> of some other than ISPs?

Shumon Huque
University of Pennsylvania.