SSL Certificates

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Wed Feb 15 23:30:11 UTC 2012

On Jan 6, 2012, at 6:15, Michael Carey wrote:

> Looking for a recommendation on who to buy affordable and reputable SSL
> certificates from?  Symantec, Thawte, and Comodo are the names that come to
> mind, just wondering if there are others folks use.

Almost everyone are basically just selling an "activation" with one of the SSL certificate authorities.

I usually buy a "RapidSSL" (Verisign) certificate from https://www.sslmatrix.com/ -- they seem to have some of the best prices and the rapidssl enrollment process is very efficient (at least for the cheap automatically "validated" products).

Ask

--
http://askask.com/