Anonymous planning a root-servers party

George Bakos gbakos at alpinista.org
Wed Feb 15 22:36:32 UTC 2012

As I hadn't seen it discussed here, I'll have to assume that many
NANOGers haven't seen the latest rant from Anonymous:

"To protest SOPA, Wallstreet, our irresponsible leaders and the
beloved bankers who are starving the world for their own selfish
needs out of sheer sadistic fun, On March 31, the Internet will go
Black.
In order to shut the Internet down, one thing is to be done. Down the
13 root DNS servers of the Internet. Those servers are as follow:"

http://pastebin.com/XZ3EGsbc

13 servers. Sshhhhh! Don't anybody mention anycast - it's a secret.