IP Transit with netflow report?

ali baba alibaba123123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:22:26 UTC 2012

Ya, thks for the suggestion... been using Arbor and like the flexibility of
doing different reports on the fly. But, it is costing too much and newer
box only allow 5 routers?!! Having some hard time trying to get the
resources to do it in-house, as you guys know, mgmt loves to say forget it
and press the provider to give us..

Is there anyone out there providing such a thing as netflow-as-a-service?