Middlebox Report and Thank You!

Christian Esteve chesteve at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:20:11 UTC 2012

Thank you Justine!

your research recalled me to a recent middlebox-related publication:

"An Untold Story of Middleboxes in Cellular Networks"
by Zhaoguang Wang, Zhiyun Qian, Qiang Xu, Zhuoqing Morley Mao, and
Ming Zhang, Proceedings of SIGCOMM 2011.
(http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2011/papers/sigcomm/p374.pdf)

In the news:
MIT Technology Review
http://www.technologyreview.com/communications/38435/?a=f