UDP port 80 DDoS attack

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon Feb 6 01:10:39 UTC 2012

An entire power point just to recommend ACL's, uRPF, CPP, DHCP snooping,
and RTBH?  The first four will not work against a DDOS attack and the last
one just kills the patient so he does not infect other patients.  As I said
earlier beyond traffic scrubbing offsite there isn't much defense against
DDOS.