IPv6 dual stacking and route tables

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:04:18 UTC 2012

OK. Looking forward to getting the lab up. Since I can handle the volume
I'll take both tables. At least in the lab. Looking forward to doing
some experiments with DNS just to see what all the fuss is about. Looks
like I'll need to order a Mac for the lab. No harm there. :)

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer