[#135346] Unauthorized BGP Announcements (follow up to Hijacked

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Thu Feb 2 07:53:53 UTC 2012

> Back in the old days, people cared about policing bad behavior.

And I believe that is all that is needed today.  We simply, as a community, need to decide that we aren't going to tolerate such behavior.  It really is that simple.  The problem seems to be getting people to act.  In fact, as this demonstrations, actions don't have to be taken often.  Generally, once the big hammer is used, it gets the point across.

Thank you, Milo, for being part of the solution.