IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Jeremy Malli jeremy at vcn.com
Thu Dec 13 17:13:47 UTC 2012

A colleague and myself wrote one in PHP that supports v4 and v6.  It's
available on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/subnetsmngr/?source=directory

We like it.

Features
Manage subnets and hosts
IPv4 and IPv6 support
All subnetting math done for you. Auto-allocates and collapses subnets
Subnet groups
Assign customers to subnets and send SWIPs to ARIN
PowerDNS integration to update reverse and A records for hosts

Jeremy Malli
Mammoth Networks