RADB entry

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:17:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Eric Krichbaum <eric at telic.us> wrote:
> Absolutely.  I'd rather see it done responsibly.  It's hard to get rid of
> bad data/incorrect data/stale data and it shouldn't be.  If done properly,
> it would be much friendlier.  There is incentive for people to put data in
> but not to remove the other.

and in the name of expediency providers proxy-register for their downstreams...
route:      209.85.252.79/32
descr:      GOOGLE/GOO/611
origin:     AS15412
notify:     notify at flagtelecom.com
mnt-by:     MAINT-FLAG-CUSTOMER
changed:    hostmaster at flagtelecom.com 20100524
source:     RADB

thanks flag, I needed that... could you remove it pls? (note I've
attempted a few times to get flag to remove this, so far no joy.

(one example of many...)
-chris