Solutions for DoS & DDoS

Vasile Borcan naitluzar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:22:41 UTC 2012

Try the DDoS attacks detection and mitigation software named WANGUARD
from http://www.andrisoft.com. It's not expensive and non-profit
organisations like you are granted with a 30% discount. Install it on
a Linux server and you'll have DDoS attacks detection in no time.
Since you're not a carrier the DDoS scrubbing feature won't be useful
to you, but the black hole routing probably will. You can also
configure it to send alerts to your upstream carrier or to your
attackers' ISPs.