Bird vs Quagga revisited

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 21:41:38 UTC 2012

They used to publish the source for their 2.4 kernel on routerboard.com (in fact, it's still available at http://routerboard.com/files/linux-2.4.31.zip), but I've not seen anything for the 2.6 kernel however and the routerboard.com site was redesigned a little while ago, seemingly without the links as far as I can tell.

It might be a case of you need to ask them for it. Would be interesting to see which bits are GPL.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet