[NANOG-announce] NANOG Website Redesign Project

Randy Epstein repstein at hostleasing.net
Fri Aug 31 18:57:45 UTC 2012

Greetings NANOG community,

NANOG is in the process of completely redeveloping its website
(http://www.nanog.org) and is looking for feedback from the community and
NANOG members.

One of the primary goals of the redesign is to present a clean, yet
functional and up to date website, improving delivery of information to
NANOG members and sponsors, as
well as providing attraction to potential new members and sponsors.
Additionally, a mobile-compatible version of the website with access to the
same up to date
information that the full website offers is another goal of ours.

We have a long list of features that have been discussed within the various
Committee and Board meetings.  We however, want to make sure we hear more
from the community,
as our goal is to serve your needs.  If you have a wish list item (or
items)?, or thoughts about what works well on current site and what we need
to make sure to improve,
please send your opinions to us.  We've set up a special email address where
you can directly contact the folks working on the website re-design project.
The address is
CommunityFeedback at nanog.org.

We're hoping to launch the website prior to the new year, so the sooner you
get those great ideas to us, the sooner we can move the project forward.

Thank you,

Randy Epstein
Chairman, NANOG Communications Committee
On behalf of the Website Redesign Team