Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Wed Aug 22 17:00:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com> wrote:
> [The PUC] throw complaints from Resale CLECs in the trash.  I'm
> starting to think we should convert the line to VZ Direct,
> then have the customer file PUC complaints, then convert
> it back when the issue is really resolved.   I suspect that is
> illegal though and we are not going to do that.

Because CLECs are whiners jockeying for advantage against the ILECs.
Fill out the information, include the photograph and ask your
_customer_ to file it with the PUC. If they bounce it for
not-direct-customer, refile with a CC to the political appointee
heading the commission and the editor at each of the local news desks.
You have the thousand-word picture. You will get action when just one
news desk calls the appointee.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004